WELCOME TO DISTRICTS
What is DISTRICTS?
What is 3DCoin?
First visual preview
Districts is a decentralized entrepreneurial and entertainment 3D platform with VR support, offering you the opportunity to materialize your ideas, or experience varied activities in a beautiful world free from arbitrary rules.
Wander freely in an unrestricted space where the only limit is your imagination.
A complete dive in environnements and events for the most memorable experiences.
Secure instant messaging
Encrypted communications preventing any third party from interfering with users business.
Applications hosted on the blockchain with no need for a central server,totally unhindered by downtimes or expensive fees.
Districts visual script
Create your applications easily without coding through a simple and intuitive interface.
Security and privacy
With an unalterable blockchain, the elliptic curve cryptography, a decentralized network, safety of assets and identities is totally ensured.
A crypto-currency offering many powerful solutions, based on bitcoin.
Programming transactions will help users automate their operation easily and safely.
This document contains all the informations that will explain the District project to you, treating each feature and the underlying mechanics.
Driven by an untamable belief in the still untapped potential of the blockchain technology.
Assembled through the blessed whirls of life, endlessly crossing the paths of like-minded spirits.
Bound to the commitment of delivering the perfect product.
Our ambitious team strives into offering humanity an open source platform that’ll bring anyone’s dreams to life.
REZIG ZINE LAABIDINECEO & FOUNDER / SOFTWARE ARCHITECT / LEAD DEVELOPER
GUERZIZ ALAEDDINEPROJECT MANAGER
SLIMANI BADREDDINE3D DESIGNER / WEB DEVELOPER
MERAD YOUCEFCREATIVE DIRECTOR
BOUZEGHAIA SALAH EDDINEGRAPHIC DESIGNER
Find us also on Google+ Twitter Facebook instagram Linkedin Github Reddit Youtube Medium Bitcointalk Slack
thank you for your visit
Copyright © Districs 2017. All rights reserved.
2. The Company provides its Website as an online platform for software development.
3. We may gather certain types of information about our users; this is why you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
4. The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
5. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter.
6. As a general rule, the Company does not collect personal information about you when you visit the Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving the Company your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in the Company the inability to provide you with the Services (hereinafter defined in Clause 8).
7. If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Website, through methods such as submitting information through our Website, giving the Company a call and/or sending us an email at contact@Districts.io, we may use that information to help us provide you with information and/or service(s) (collectively referred to as (“the Services”)).
8. We may also use the personal information to respond to any of your message(s) and/or feedback(s). The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
9. By using the Website and its functions, you may provide basic information such as, including but not limited to, your name, phone number, address and email address which allows us to send information, provide updates and/or process the type of Services you so desire.
10. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of Websites you choose to link to from the Company so that you can understand how those Websites collect, use and share your information (“Third Party Website”). The Company is not responsible for the privacy statements or other contents on the Third Party Website outside of the Company’s Website.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
11. Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia:-
11.1 ‘Contact information’ (i.e. Email address).
12. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with the Company and/or when we provide the Services to you. However, not providing certain information may result in the, inter alia, inability to provide you with the Services.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION:
13. We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyse this information because it helps us to better design the Website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat.
The information includes, inter alia :-
13.1 The internet domain name from which you access our Website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
13.2 The type of browser used to access our Website;
13.3 The operating system used to access our Website;
13.4 The date and time you access our Website;
13.5 The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs”) or address of the pages you visit;
13.6 If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION (COOKIES):
14. A ‘cookie’ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the Website that provided it, and no other Website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
14.1 ‘Session’: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
14.2 ‘Persistent’: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
15. The Company collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the Services.
16. The Company does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
17. The Company may share data between/with, inter alia, the third parties to help perform statistical analysis send you email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these Services to the Company and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
18. The Company may keep track of the Website and pages our users visit within the Company, in order to determine what the Company services are the most popular. The data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Company to customers whose behaviour indicates they are interested in a particular subject area.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
20. Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties. When personal information is disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties all terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect for the purpose of protecting your personal information.
21. Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during the course of a legal proceedings or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
22. Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety of the Company.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN:
23. The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website and/or Services.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE:
24. The Company respects your privacy and gives you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving information in respect of the Services by contacting us at contact@Districts.io.
26. The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
EFFECTIVE AS OF 19/08/2017.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, LLC
1. Welcome to Blockchain Technology, LLC (“the Company”).
2. The Website is comprised of various web pages operated by the Company and is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein (“the Terms”). Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
3. The Company at ‘https://www.districts.io’ provides software development services.
5. Visiting the Website, signing up for an account, subscribing to the Company and/or sending emails to the Company constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically via email and/or on the Website satisfy the legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. The Company does not knowingly collect either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 13, you may use the Website only with permission of a parent or guardian.
7. If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
8. You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
9. The Company and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
10. In the event that you would like to remove your account with the Company, you are hereby advised to send us an email at contact@Districts.io with your request stated therein. Upon receiving your request, we will process the same as soon as practicable. The removal of your account/profile with the Company will take effect upon the Company providing you with confirmation of the same.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
12. You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
13. All content included herein, such as inter alia, text, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company and/or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
14. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website.
15. The Company content is not for resale.
16. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorised use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorised by these Terms.
17. All information and content on the Website are controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices in the United Arab Emirates. If you access the information and content from a location outside the U.A.E, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
18. Your agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
19. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
20. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defences.
21. The information, software, products and services included in or available through the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Company and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Website at any time.
22. The Company and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the site for any purpose to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or conditions of any kind, the Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by them. The Company and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement,
23. Link to other sites and resources can be found on the site, but the Company can in no way be liable for their content or the consequences of their use, their presence on the site cannot be considered as an endorsement by the company.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of any failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Company or any of its Suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
TERMINATION / ACCESS RESTRICTION:
26. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services of any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
27. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Agreement is governed by the laws in the United Arab Emirates in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website. Use of the Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provision of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
28. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
29. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and the Company with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior contemporaneous communication and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the user and the Company with respect to the Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this Agreement and all related documents be written in English.
CHANGES TO TERMS:
30. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
31. The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
EFFECTIVE AS OF 19/08/2017.